Welcome to Cell-U-Rite Naturals USA, your go-to destination for high-quality food and supplements. In this blog post, we are excited to share with you a delightful recipe for Meatballs and Spaghetti Squash. This dish combines the savory flavors of meatballs with the nutritious goodness of spaghetti squash. Read on to learn how to prepare this delicious and healthy meal.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds and membrane. Place the halves cut side down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for about 40-45 minutes, or until the squash is tender and easily shreds into strands with a fork.
2. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, onion, garlic, egg, salt, and pepper. Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
3. Shape the mixture into meatballs, approximately 1-2 inches in diameter. You should be able to make around 20-25 meatballs, depending on the size.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add a tablespoon of olive oil. Place the meatballs in the skillet and cook for about 5-7 minutes, turning occasionally, until they are browned on all sides. Remove the meatballs from the skillet and set aside.
5. In the same skillet, add the marinara sauce and bring it to a simmer. Gently place the meatballs into the sauce, cover the skillet, and let them cook for another 10-12 minutes, or until they are cooked through.
6. Once the spaghetti squash is ready, use a fork to scrape the flesh, creating long strands that resemble spaghetti.
7. Serve the meatballs and marinara sauce over a bed of spaghetti squash. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese for an extra cheesy touch.
There you have it, a delicious and healthy recipe for Meatballs and Spaghetti Squash. This dish not only satisfies your taste buds with its flavorful meatballs and marinara sauce but also adds a nutritional boost with the spaghetti squash as a low-carb alternative to traditional pasta. At Cell-U-Rite Naturals USA, we believe in providing you with not only high-quality food and supplements but also inspiring you to live and eat healthily. Visit our eCommerce store today to explore our wide range of products and start your journey towards a healthier lifestyle!